Why Our Church
1. To make heaven
2. Maintaining a credible stand for God in Righteousness
3. To encourage members to put a smile on heavens face by winning souls
4. To reach out to the less privilege locally and globally.
• To make obedience and holiness will be our lifestyle.
• To go out and preach the message of love and salvation to all nations without exception.
• Widows and orphanage care is our priority. Mark 25:35-40
• We will pursue these objectives until every nation in the world is reached for Jesus Christ Our Lord.
What to Expect When You Visit
- Try to get here about 30 minutes before the service starts. Not feeling rushed is always a good start, especially if you need to check your kids into our children’s ministries.
- We spend time worshipping in singing and dancing, celebrating the faithfulness of God.
- Visit the friendly faces at Guest Services anytime for more information or advice. This is especially helpful if you have children and need help checking them into their respective services.
- You can give cash during Honour Time or use our online payment platform to pay during service